Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 24- Hasta Luego!

I am currently on the plane home back to the United States! I think three weeks was the perfect amount of time to spend immersed in the culture of Costa Rica and looking back, time flew by! We were able to do so much while we were here and learn so much about everything. From plants, insects, animals, education, Spanish, etc. there was so much learning that took place and so many memories created. I am so thankful for this opportunity and it has really opened my eyes to a lot of things. I learned a lot about myself personally, myself as a teacher, and different cultures. I am sad to leave this beautiful and happy country, but I am ready to get back home and get back to reality. It has been such a learning experience, but I had a lot of fun at the same time!

Above are pictures of my host family dropping me off to head to the airport and my little hermano tico (brother) helping me pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment